Mystery Writers Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read this important notice about the November 2018 outage.

collapse collapse
* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 52
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: November 22, 2023, 08:19:07 PM 
Started by Bob Mueller - Last post by Bob Mueller
Welcome to MWF, RL Carpentier! Take a moment and introduce yourself. What do you write? Are you published? Who is your favorite author?

Enjoy your stay!

on: October 18, 2023, 02:32:35 PM 
Welcome to MWF, ethnowise! Take a moment and introduce yourself. What do you write? Are you published? Who is your favorite author?

Enjoy your stay!

on: October 07, 2023, 03:09:47 PM 
Welcome to MWF, JoelleCirce! Take a moment and introduce yourself. What do you write? Are you published? Who is your favorite author?

Enjoy your stay!

on: August 17, 2023, 05:32:23 PM 
Started by Bob Mueller - Last post by rja
Hi, I'm Bob Ainsworth, ( Robert J. Ainsworth, Jr.) a retired beancounter near Boston who's self-pubbed thru Amazon 3 fraud/murder mysteries in the Harry Bartlett series. Authors I like: Harlan Coben, Elmore Leonard, Earl Stanley Gardner (Perry Mason), A Conan Doyle, Janet Evanovich. I'd like to ask for & give critiques of mystery stories. Working on a Charles Ponzi story set in 1920 Boston. Not in this for the money; just trying to get better & write fun, quick-read stories.

on: August 17, 2023, 05:19:53 PM 
Welcome to MWF, rja! Take a moment and introduce yourself. What do you write? Are you published? Who is your favorite author?

Enjoy your stay!

on: July 24, 2023, 10:05:13 PM 
Started by Bob Mueller - Last post by CrystalMoon
I’m Moon! I’m not published, but I hope to be some day. I usually write fantasy fiction with a twist of mystery, but on occasion I express myself through poetry. I enjoy reading fiction fantasy, history (mostly mythology), and mysteries.

on: July 24, 2023, 09:50:10 PM 
Welcome to MWF, CrystalMoon! Take a moment and introduce yourself. What do you write? Are you published? Who is your favorite author?

Enjoy your stay!

on: July 23, 2023, 04:22:34 PM 
Started by Swaggersaurus - Last post by Swaggersaurus
Hello, fellow mystery writers!

I just discovered this forum, and it looks great! I expect to be quite active here from now on.

My name is Ethan, I'm an avid reader of the crime and mystery genre. For those of you suffering from writer's block, isolation or just too much free time on your hands, perhaps you could consider joining my Discord mystery server. We're a small, but friendly, community of writers that host roleplaying games that simply consist of trying to solve murders and finding the true culprit using logic, intellect, and player teamwork. It's all in text-based format and requires nothing but your presence and good-naturedness. If you have great mysteries to present, feel free to write a whodunit game yourself and host it, we would love to play it. At the moment we have about 8 active players, but are looking for more people. Our timezones are CET and EST.
If you're interested, please let me know.

Note: if this isn't the correct place for such posts, or is somehow against the rules, please let me know and I'll remove it. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

on: July 23, 2023, 04:07:07 PM 
Welcome to MWF, Swaggersaurus! Take a moment and introduce yourself. What do you write? Are you published? Who is your favorite author?

Enjoy your stay!

on: June 12, 2023, 09:39:54 AM 
Welcome to MWF, LIWildest! Take a moment and introduce yourself. What do you write? Are you published? Who is your favorite author?

Enjoy your stay!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

* Calendar
March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Paying the bills...

* Forum Staff
admin Bob Mueller
Administrator
admin MWF Bot
Administrator
gmod MysteryAdmin
Global Moderator
gmod laurihart
Global Moderator

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 39 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal